Gimp Tutorial: How To Use Blend tool (ie: Gradient Tool) With Gimp
For 4 Tips to Emotionally Engaging Social Media Images
Follow this link: https://themarketingblueprint.leadpages.net/4-simple-tips-sm-images/
Gimp Tutorial: How To Use Blend ‘Gradient’ Tool With Gimp:
• On skinny toolbox window – Select the Blend Tool/Gradient tool
• Choose left side ‘starting’ color by clicking on left box – click ok
• Choose right side ‘finishing’ color by clicking on right box – ok –
• Click/Drag/hold in whatever direct you would like colors to change in a gradient manner.
•••It may take a moment
•••Play with it till you like what you see
• Once you find the desired result, select Save the project for safety’s sake and continue on with your project.
When it comes to reinventing oneself via homebased jobs, it’s Smart to Connect with those who have already been building an • attraction marketing blueprint •
Basically… it allows for speedier grown in regards to generating that extra income.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Connect with me directly at Michael@MLMSGroup.com
Regarding iPAS2: I stopped promoting the iPAS2 the day I stopped promoting my PREVIOUS •Online Marketing• training system. Long story short: My previous system is where iPAS2 would eventually lead to… so i didn’t work for me anymore.
I personally believe that iPAS2 is fantastic product!
I have a new blog as well ;cD
How To Use Blend Tool With Gimp
How To Use Gradient Tool With Gimp